Super 21 is a blackjack variation found at lots of casinos in Las Vegas. There are lots of liberal rules offset by most blackjacks paying only even money.
Super 21 Rules
Blackjack rules are followed with these specifics and changes:
- The game is played with a single deck of cards.
- Dealer hits a soft 17.
- Player may double after a split.
- Player may resplit to up to four hands, including aces.
- Player may hit and double down to split aces.
- Player may double on any number of cards.
- Player may take late surrender on any number of cards.
- Player may surrender half of total bet after doubling.
- A player hand totaling 20 or less, consisting of six cards or more, except after doubling, automatically wins.
- A player hand of 21 points, consisting of 5 cards or more, except after doubling, pays 2 to 1 instantly.
- A player blackjack always wins
- A player blackjack in diamonds pays 2 to 1, all other blackjacks pay even money.